How to properly store lipos help!

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Thanks, I like your idiot abroad avatar Snarls lol
Thanks its a funny picture ha. The multiple postings happens sometimes, not sure why (internet error maybe?)

Spence

Well, I think what happened when I posted was it at one time didn't show up on the page when I replied. So I posted 3 times, it didn't work, then it did. Funny

Christopher14

Driftin' with the wind...
Well, I think what happened when I posted was it at one time didn't show up on the page when I replied. So I posted 3 times, it didn't work, then it did. Funny

When ever my post doesn't show up I reload the page, that usually fixes it.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
When someone posts something new while you are still writing, only the other post will be shown after you saved.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Cold is bad when you want to get energy out of it. For storing cold probably reduces the chemical processes inside which might help.

KRAR

I'm confused, if in the 1 - 2 weeks the cell voltage went from 4.20 volts to 3.8 volts, I would check to make sure that the battery is ok as it probably is not. Now if you are worried about the batteries cells differing from 3.80 volt to 3.81 volts while in storage mode for the 1 - 2 weeks that is fine, mine do that all the time.