How to set a low voltage alarm for flightpack on the Turnigy/Flysky i6 Transmitter

Paul-H

Hi all

A quick question I hope

I have one of the Turnigy i6 Transmitters which I use with both Turnigy iA6B & iA10 Receivers and have the correct Flight Pack Voltage Sensors TGY-CVT01 for the i6 & TGY-CVT01 for the i10

Both sensors read the and display the flight pack voltage when I select IntV2 from the sensor list but I get no low voltage alarm

If you watch this video showing a FlySky i6 transmitter working with the Voltage sensor and giving a low voltage alarm the voltage sensor sellected as can be seen on the Transmitters screen is ExtV2 which is a setting mine does not have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPWtnX1oCmo&list=PLgT-e3aCVSgRS7qa9mlsve-s3DcTO92Ug&index=2

Is this only an option on the FlySky Version, I thought they were the same or is it possible to get the Turnigy to give a low voltage alarm with their sensor. If yes how do you set it up to do so.

I have tried both the Turnigy Firmware and the Hacked FlySky 10 channel firmware and do not get an option for Extv2 in the sensors list with either.

Thanks for any help with this

Paul

Paul-H

Well for some bizarre reason as seen in the photo below the option for ExtV2 suddenly appeared

I put these test values in the RX Battery setup page and it appears to work fine now giving an audible warning at alarm position

Very Bizarre

Paul

mesolost

do you have a link to that firmware? i got this transmitter for my dad and it'd be nice to upgrade it for free =p or is it still limited to 6 channels with that firmware?