Help! I WANT TO FLY SO BAD!!!

Prowla

Hey everyone i'm new here, my name is daniel i go by the call sign Prowla. i live in newfoundland canada. i'm new to the hobby and looking for anything to help me build and get in the air. i'm looking to make friends with some people into it too, online or local if you have anything you wouldn't mind shipping i'd love your help.

Vernjeggies

What kind of parts are you looking for? I have a few parts around, but I’m just getting into it. I Joined the Screaming Eagles club in Gander

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
if your looking for the 'cheapest' way to get started, I posted up an itemized parts list a while back here:
https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/hey.64214/#post-586707

only issue I could see for you, being in Canada, is that I believe you need a UAV license unless your at 250g or less and the TT will come in just over 250g with the 4 channel wing (there are ways to get it lighter). But the electronics listed there would be a good starter set for any plane in the sub-250g range for building it yourself.

Incader

Hey everyone i'm new here, my name is daniel i go by the call sign Prowla. i live in newfoundland canada. i'm new to the hobby and looking for anything to help me build and get in the air. i'm looking to make friends with some people into it too, online or local if you have anything you wouldn't mind shipping i'd love your help.
Hey @Prowla, I’m look’n for a friend too… how old are ya?
I’m a teen really into the hobby in good ‘ol South Carolina, America