I wonder if these will make it into Hobby Kings Funfighter series...

Corbarrad

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the HK funfighter series... if not, look them up. They're pretty much the most bang for the buck you can get as far as glovebox racers go. Most of these little models made it into the hands of european distributors as well, most notable Robbes Nao Racer Series and LRPs Speedbirds. So I was idly leafing through a madelling magazine at the dentists (don't ask. it was painful.) when i noticed new additions to both the nano racer and the speedbird series:

Nano racers:
Grob 120
Pilatus PC-21

Speedbirds:
P-39 Airacobra
Focke-Wulf FW-190

Sadly I already own more planes than I can reasonably expect to fly (or store) or I'd be jumping at that litttle FW 190, but if these fly only half as well as they look and judging from the FW190 fun fighter that I do own and the videos on the Grob and the Pilatus linked on Robbes site...
Long story short I see myself caving in in the near future and buying at least 2 of them. If they arrive at Hobby king for cheaper until that point in time I'll be all the happier.
What do you guys think? Anyone flown a funfighter or one of their close cousins before? Are they all as awesome as the BF 109 is?