Ia6 for rc plane

HobCoil

Hello, I am trying to use a flysky ia6 to connect to my RC plane, in this case the FT VersaWing, which uses elevons, I am wondering which channels are which for flysky I tried looking around and couldn't find much, I have included a picture of the receiver, I just need help identifying which channels are which?

Attachments

• 61fY+yEt0LL._SL1200_.jpg
    61fY+yEt0LL._SL1200_.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Channel assignments are made in the radio, as is the elevon mixing. The manual for your radio should lay it all out.

jtrops

Flysky is AETR, 1 ailerons, 2, Elevators, 3 throttle, 4 Rudder.

On the i6 Elevons are one of the pre-programmed mixes that you can choose in the model setup. It's been awhile since I've set one up, but If I recall you just hook up one of the servos to the 1 channel, and the other one to the 2nd channel. Then if the mix is backwards you just reverse one of them, and it should sort it out.

My guess is that all of the Flysky 2a radios have the same basic programs, so you shouldn't need to do much to get it working.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
i use a Turnigy iA6 2A setup and fly many flying wings and canards.

The wing servos should be in ch1 and ch2 if you have elevon mixing setup in the transmitter.
If the control surfaces do not operate as you wish try every combination of channel reverse and which servo goes in which slot, (ch1 or ch2) and eventually you will find the combination which works as desired.

Just what works for me!

Have fun!