I'm addicted to spicy food!

Turbojoe

Elite member
The applebees wings do have boneless, so they by far are my favorite. Especially dipped in a good ranch sauce, MMMMMMMMM!

I don't care for anything ranch but if it's boneless/skinless then I may still be interested. My daughter looks at me like I'm from another planet when I say I don't like any "ranch" dressing on anything. I also HATE in a big way sour cream. I've returned so many restaurant items because they decided the entree "needed" sour cream/ranch dressing even though I requested it NOT. If I had to describe the taste of puke it would be the taste of ranch dressing/sour cream..... For me personally there is no worst flavor on the planet. Some love it. I HATE it!

Joe

"Corpse"

Legendary member
I don't care for anything ranch but if it's boneless/skinless then I may still be interested. My daughter looks at me like I'm from another planet when I say I don't like any "ranch" dressing on anything. I also HATE in a big way sour cream. I've returned so many restaurant items because they decided the entree "needed" sour cream/ranch dressing even though I requested it NOT. If I had to describe the taste of puke it would be the taste of ranch dressing/sour cream..... For me personally there is no worst flavor on the planet. Some love it. I HATE it!

Joe
I also don't like sour cream. Why would you put it on anything!?!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

Joe

I love sour cream. Love ranch dressing... now Cottage cheese... THAT is like looking at something that has already been ate and just dyed to look better. The texture of it is about the same as puke chunks after a night of drinking sugary shots on top or your dinner.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Not sure what happened with me but in recent years I have become hooked to spicy food. Sometimes, the hotter the better.

Right now, I'm about to dig into some El Monterey Egg, Cheese, and Jalapeno breakfast burritos (these have become one of my main go-to breakfast foods and they are only a $1/each) and a small bag of Flamin Hot Doritos.

Here's a few of my spicy food stories..
-I have grown to like Paqui Ghost Pepper chips ...I know they have a Reaper chip too (yeah, just sold as a single chip) but have never given it a try
-Went to a BD's Mongolian Grill one time (it's a make your own stir fry kind of place) and made an attempt to make it as spicy as I could (I know some Sriarcha was in there)...my nose was running and tears were pouring the entire time I ate it. And I don't know how many Coke's I went through. First time trying something like that there, crazy as it was, I still finished it. Probably one of my spiciest experiences so far.
-Went to an Asian/American place around Covington KY/Cincinnati and this place had a heat scale that you use on your entree. 1-10....1 being not spicy, and 10 being spicy. I played it safe and just went with a 5. Even with a 5, it was definitely pretty spicy. Not quite as bad as my BD's experience, but close.

Hunan Chilly peppers. you can get them at any place that sells specialty thai ingredients. Its so chemically potent they come dried in a tiny glass vile. The oils are so volatile it will cause chemical burns on touch. My friend made nachos one night and cut the tip of one of these things off and soaked it in water for half n hour before pouring the water into the cheese sauce. Tears n sweat for hours afterwards.

He also had wild horse raddish growing on the back part of his property. One holiday he grabbed a root and fresh ground it in a food processor. He had a really bad cold and was super stuffed up. He called me into the kitchen to see if it was good or not. I was at least 10 feet away when he removed the lid from the food processor and it literally took my breath and dropped me to the floor because my eyes were watering and my sinuses were burning so bad. MUCH worse then any pepper or mace I was sprayed with in the military.