Flitetest App for IOS

csessa5

So I downloaded the Flitetest app to my iOS phone. Stuggled a bit to figure it out (but that might just be my age). So after putting in my Remote ID info I went for a flight. It all seemed to work as expected. After landing I found a place to save the flight log. I selected that button. later I came back and wanted to look at what was in the flight log. I get a message that there are no logs stored.

So, where are the logs stored while using an IOS device?

I do have an android phone that I will test with the app. It is a bit of an issue since that phone has no cell service and the app seems to need internet connectivity to do anything. Is that correct?

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Here is a thread that may help.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I tested the Flite Test app on an iPhone and it works identical to the way it does on android. Look at the thread that @Merv mentioned above.

The logs are generated on the device running the app and stored on the Flite Test cloud.

csessa5

Thanks for the feedback. I checked to other feed and watched the videos. None of it specifically talked about logs, but it did dawn on me. I am not using a Flitetest RFID module, I have one from Spektrum. The app does see my model and does track my flight. Could it be the flight log feature only works with Flitetest RFID unit?

Is there a Flitetest Support line or chat that can help?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Hey Litterbug:
Whose BS DroneTag?
LOL! Yours actually! It's so tiny next to a bare FT EZID
IMG_20240306_114527312.jpg

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Screenshot_20240306-120929.png

The FT app will let you put in any RID serial number. Be advised, DON'T have your RID powered up while you try to enter it. The RID create/edit screen is pretty much hung while the app detects modules.