Help! Issue with my servo

Alec

I have a 180 degree and 360 degree sg90 servo but when I plug it in to my receiver I only get 90 degrees of rotation. I am using a Flysky FS-i6X transmitter and a FS-iA6B receiver and I have not made any changes to the functions

Shurik-1960

I have not seen the SG90 with a 360-degree rotation. In the settings, you can increase the deflection angle to the maximum by setting the value to 120.

Alec

I have not seen the SG90 with a 360-degree rotation. In the settings, you can increase the deflection angle to the maximum by setting the value to 120.
I apparently just had one laying around, and I have changed the deflection to 120 but i still do not get the full 180 rotation of my servo.

Shurik-1960

I have seen servos with 360 degree rotation on aliexpress. But I never bought them. I use 9 gram servo mechanisms and I have enough rotation angle for all my purposes.

Bricks

Master member
I have a 180 degree and 360 degree sg90 servo but when I plug it in to my receiver I only get 90 degrees of rotation. I am using a Flysky FS-i6X transmitter and a FS-iA6B receiver and I have not made any changes to the functions

What are you tying to do putting it on switch will keep it rotating until you change switch position.