Just a short note to let you know what's coming

Dick Russ

Hello my friends. Dick Russ here and just wanted to let you know that I have bitten the bullet (so to speak) after many requests I have decided to add an electric version of the R/C 1/2A Streaker kit. It will still be called a 1/2A Streaker. Same kit but with a supplement to the plans and instructions. I have been working with Innov8tive Designs and we have come up with an electric system that is just great and easy on the pocket book. I will keep you updated and should have the new e-Streaker kit available in a week or so. For those not familier with the Streaker; it is a 1/2 racer and sport plane I designed back in 1975. When you have time you might want to take a look at my website www.dickrussmodels.com. In short it is a complete basa kit with foam wing that is easy and fun to build and a great flying 2 channel radio control airplane. Until next time-Dick

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Are you planning on anything small that could possibly weigh in at < 250g? I have several foam flying wings that are that light, but it should be possible to go even lighter or bigger with a typical balsa build.

Cheers!
LitterBug