Just throw your multicopter away...

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Um, nah. I think I'll just fly mine.

That's what I've always found strange about the follow me quads. You can't fly them, which to me is the fun part.

It has eyes! Haha

I can see the point of this. But I suspect that, soon enough, aerial photography will become so commonplace that it will become an internet meme and everybody will make fun of the constant stream of "drone selfies."

brettp2004

I've got to admit though, that is pretty awesome. And $500 isn't completely outrageous either. It's not a bargain by any means, but I've seen worse.

Cyberdactyl

Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Wow, the marketing makes it look impressive. Of course Airdroids' Pocket Drone made their nonsense look impressive too, so we'll have to wait for a review.

What I am curious about, is how does it know to spin up when you throw it? Maybe after an 'on' switch is triggered and it senses 0g for more than 3/10th of a second. . . or something. . .

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I like how this is a camera, not a 'drone'. I notice how the eyes and the name and the overall shape of the thing make it unintimidating.

Cool!. Can't wait to see the pocket size in 2018. :)

DDSFlyer

Can't wait for people to go filming and end up looking for it after it has run itself into a tree or building...