Landing Gear Issues

metalman213

Hey guys,
I am building a P-63 Kingcobra and I am having a issue with my landing gear. When the main landing gear (2x) come down, the nose gear goes up. Same thing happens when I flip the switch, main gears goes up and nose gear comes down. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks,
David

Last edited:

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Is there any transmitter mixing that may be doing this?

(edited my post, I didn't read the problem carefully enough)

Last edited:

metalman213

Good questions. I have reset the transmitter back to default and checked. No mixing. The plan has not had the maiden flight yet. I am down to figuring out this issue before i can fly. I may has stated my issue wrong. When the main landing gear comes down (Out from the wing) for landing, the nose gear goes up as if I raised the landing gear (as if I just took off for flight). So, when main landing gear comes down, the nose gear goes up.

Jordan3367

Hmm... Are they all combined into one channel? If they aren't, just reverse the mixing.
Have you tried unplugging the nose landing gear, deploying the wing ones, and then re-plugging the nose one?

metalman213

They are on a 3 to 1 adapter going into one channel. Yes I have unplugged the nose gear. It would not move until I hit the switch to bring them back in. The nose gear would go up and the main gears would stay as they were.

metalman213

Looks like I found something to resolve the issue. a Servo reverser? I picked it up at my local Hobby Store. We will see!!!

David