LAS VEGAS LOST AND FOUND!

mechanic0

So this last weekend, April 12 - April 15, I went to Las Vegas on a little vacation.
I stayed at Treasure Island resort, room 6006 to be exact. It was a lot of fun! Thanks for asking!

But I'm a little off subject (sorry!) anyway..I cheecked out the view from my window after checking in,
It was a good view of the pool and some roof area of the rest of the lower parts of the resort.

Then I noticed there on the roof, wedged up against a vent pipe , right below my window was someones Quadcopter inverted!

The windows dont open so I really didnt have anyway to recover it. I suppose one could possibly talk with Hotel
staff and recover it(maybe) I didnt really have a claim to it, but thought I should post it up here and maybe the right person would see this.. Good luck!
20140414_113134.jpg

adamd

skunkworx hobbies
heart breaking to see an abandoned feral quad in the wilderness fighting everyday for survival. look how its tucked behind the vent to get shelter from the hot Vegas sun. god speed little one hopefully you'll be home soon :'(

mechanic0

Very true! I cant't imagine how long it's been without eating any Lipo! Little guy must be starving! All alone in that big city by itself!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I don't know for sure and do not want to sound discouraging BUT when they are "belly up" they usually don't have much time left. :p

Thurmond

adamd

skunkworx hobbies
i'd assume the're cold blooded, thou i'm not so current on my multi-biology :p
it may just be looking for warmth

mechanic0

I agree...I really don't know how long they can last when there soft underbelly is exposed to that sun..Hang in there lil guy!

mechanic0

No, no chance of that...there is roof access hatch's but obviously to get to those would require some exploring of private areas of the hotel...I do have a realllllyyyy good idea of exactly which private are to explore though! the other option would be a 40 foot extension ladder or a 60 foot jump accross from the nearby parking structure.:black_eyed:

mechanic0

Although a nice beefy Octocopter with a line and hook baited with a full lipo might just get the lil guy to bite!;)

earthsciteach

I bet it has three friends running around LV like crazy trying to put the pieces of a blurry night back together. I think its name is Doug.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
That's a DJI phantom, isn't it?

I'd at least inform the hotel staff. If that's a tar roof it might not like a burning LiPo...