Laser cut warbird kits

InspGadgt

Will there be any other laser cut warbird kits any time soon? The Spit and Mustang look nice and I think these will be perfect for my little group of fliers...but there are more than 2 of us and we'd like to be flying different planes. Most of us don't have the time or patience to build one up just from plans but a pre-cut kit just might work. I see builds for a ME-109 and a FW-190...any plans to laser cut them? Also I wouldn't mind seeing a Yak of some sort as in our table top war games I typically play Russian :)

Thanks

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
As of right now FT only has made the Spitfire and Mustang. Any other warbirds you've seen were made by the community and FT does not offer their kits.

Corbarrad

Word was that there would be two more warbirds coming out leadinng up to flite fest.
I think it's about time for the second one unless they plan on releasing them both during flite fest...

bitogre

I think you are forgetting about the F22 and the Viggen that Flite Test also offers. The F22 is just not a swappable warbird if that is what you are looking for.

DDSFlyer

The FT Fieseler Storch? Is the next one up I think, you can see it in the latest video in the background