Lemon rcvr binding problems...

Aerobot

Last month, I received the FT Micro Adventure PNP with a Lemon 6CH receiver. I tried to bind it with my Fly Sky FS-T6 transmitter & my Taranis X9D SE 2019 transmitter. I was not successful with either. Any suggestions out there?

quorneng

Master member
timidaburgh
The FT Micro Adventure PNP is normally sold with a transmitter and receiver included.
Could it be that the Lemon is for Spektrum DSMX protocol?
Unless your transmitter and receiver use the same protocol they will be talking different languages.

luvmy40

Elite member
timidaburgh
The FT Micro Adventure PNP is normally sold with a transmitter and receiver included.
Could it be that the Lemon is for Spektrum DSMX protocol?
Unless your transmitter and receiver use the same protocol they will be talking different languages.
The $79.00 Micro Adventure from FT does not have any radio equipment installed. Just servos and motor. Mine came with a battery and adpater, but I bought it at one of the FT get togethers, so that may have been a special deal.

Aerobot

Thanks @luvmy40 and @quorneng . I did have an older 6ch receiver mounted on an old quad that I had not used in a while. So, I've swapped the receiver and have all the control surfaces and the prop working as desired with my FT-6T. I love the plane - hope to have a maiden flight soon. I'll save the Lemon receiver for a swap one day.