Long EZ

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
glad to report that i scored 3 out of 4 on the maidens. the big nut had rx issues, i think it was just scared of the wind... ;)

the long ez launched and flew perfect. i think it was 2 clicks left aileron and it was golden. on full rates, this thing spins! :love:

at this point the wind wasn't that bad and i was able to use it and that front canard to do some epic, almost stall speed passes down the runway. could have walked out and just snatched it out of the air.

very fun little flyer and for the $2 i have invested into it, i am happy. :ROFLMAO:

if i fly tomorrow we will try 3S.

laters,

me :cool:

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Ok, ok, I'm an addict!!! Crashed it yesterday, making another today!!!!
IMG_20180925_193336420_HDR.jpg

BS projects inc.

Elite member
i'm really not a fan of these rear pushers like this. just ask my fingers why... :rolleyes:

i like the pun jet as well and have plans to build another, but i think this will be a much more stable flyer.

so tomorrows line up for maidens is...

FT long EZ, FT Full Size Nutball, My self designed high speed Delta wing, and the new high speed (120+ mph) eflite V900.

should be fun!

laters,

me :cool:

The big scar on my hand agrees with you

talls6

Here is my Long EZ Build. As this was my first FT Build, I used it as a test for my build abilities and will now use it as a Chuck glider to teach my kids and have fun. I learned that I need to work on my gluing technique and my cutting skills. The design was very easy to put together. Got a little excited last night when I finished and tried a small glide across the room. It hit my couch and cracked the front left Canard. A little Hot glue, tape and skewer and it is ready to glide again. The kids are excited to toss it around later today. I was very happy that the CG was only 1/8" off of where it was supposed to be. Now on to a Tiny Trainer and some controlled gliding practice. Happy flying everyone.
Darren

Attachments

• longez1.JPG
    longez1.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 0
  • longez2.JPG
    longez2.JPG
    393.3 KB · Views: 0
  • longez3.JPG
    longez3.JPG
    311.5 KB · Views: 0
  • longez4.JPG