looking for a 2nd plane

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
need a little more than that. Are you looking for RTF, BNF, ARF, PNF? What is your experience level, what kind of Tx do you have?

flyboy10

You can build yourself a Simple Storch or FT Spitfire for less than $100 out the door. They make a pretty good plane for a first time 4-channel.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
or if you dont want to build the um t 28 it 99 bucks but the best pre built are over 100$ im also expecting you have a transmitter so you can buy bnf

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
I'd build a spitfire or a storch if you want something slower. Nerd Nic's chipmunk would also make a great first 4 channel.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
i personaly went through 2 3 chs only one worked out my 1st one was a champ i crashed it once and the entire plane exploded
the 2nd was a duet and it flew like a dream i like bought equally the champ taught me building skillls

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
I like the spitfire for a first 4 channel. It's floaty and stable, while still being an awesome little acrobat when you want it to.

CptCrazyFingers

The Sport Cub S is a good move up after the Champ.

Totally agree. The HobbyZone Sport Cub S was my first plane and I still love flying it. It has been wrecked a few times and I think it flies better after multiple patch jobs. The BNF is $99. Of course it will be over $100 w/ taxes but hopefully you can find it at your local hobby shop. Mine carries them. Flite Test has a video review on it. I recommend watching it.

CptCrazyFingers

I have another one. The FT Mighty Mini Trainer. I bought the speed build kit with power pack A and the 3s 800 mah battery from the FT store for just over $90. It has 2 different wings. One with and one without ailerons for 3 or 4 channel configuration. You could save yourself $25 and just print out the build plans. It's a good and stable flying aircraft.