Help! looking for STEM plans

seadoojumper

Hello everyone! I'm new to the rc winged world. I have a lot of experience with land based and water based RC vehicles and a lot of drone usage. I'm getting into the fixed wind rc world and my awesome girlfriend got me the STEM kit with radio for Christmas. I am looking for the dual mot build plans for this kit. If anyone has the links, I would greatly appreciate a link for them. Thank you in advance. and I look forward to crashing (a lot)

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Hello everyone! I'm new to the rc winged world. I have a lot of experience with land based and water based RC vehicles and a lot of drone usage. I'm getting into the fixed wind rc world and my awesome girlfriend got me the STEM kit with radio for Christmas. I am looking for the dual mot build plans for this kit. If anyone has the links, I would greatly appreciate a link for them. Thank you in advance. and I look forward to crashing (a lot)
In my Signature there is a link to the EZ Pack Plans Index thread. Many to choose from. Also, look in the SPONZ Plans Index.

NOTE: If you're on a phone you might need to turn it to landscape to view the Signature.