Looking for the Youtube video from which this shot originated...

Philstuf

Hello all!

New to the forum here, and, as is likely the case with most members, I'm a big fan of all that the FliteTest crew does.

I saw a clip during one of the FT Intros of David, Chad (?), David's Tricopter, and a somewhat unwilling plane (Spitfire?) tethered to the tripcopter, and the tricopter summarily diving into the ground. I will attempt to attach the screenshot, but does anyone know from which project/video this clip had its origins? I love the one-off projects they do with towing, aberrations and Frankenstein-ing that they pull off, and am curious to find out what they were up to in this particular clip.

First time post, and looking forward to the team/fans pointing me in the right direction. Clip screenshot posted below.

Thanks in advance to all!

David+Tricopter+Spitfire.png c

Last edited:

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
It's not a specific build video or anything like that. I believe it is in one of the old Q&A videos or it was posted on the old ft gremlin YouTube channel. Oh and by the way welcome to the forums.

kacknor

Build another!
I remember this from a video that showed it as something not to try at home kids... ;) Things didn't go well as all. Sorry, don't know if it was an episode (doubt it) or extra.

JD