Master series sukhoi build thread

mach1 rc

Master member
Ok the awesome p-38 is off the bench 😃now to start on the electronics
20200101_220039.jpg

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Yes it's in a tree with no branches till 50 feet. It was this one View attachment 153162
You just maidened it into a tree! :LOL:
Welcome to the club buddy! I also lost one in a canola field, do you know how hard it is to walk through a field of canola? It's next to impossible. I spent 4 evenings pacing this field in six foot sections for over 100' in from one power pole to the next and back. Never did find it

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Yes it's in a tree with no branches till 50 feet. It was this one View attachment 153162
I noticed that you have a FLYSKY radio. When I started the hobby I bought one that wouldn't bind and Bangood wouldn't let me return it even though it was ahead of their return deadline. I have head that its a great radio when working, so I was wondering what your experience with the radio was and where you got it from. If a plane is too high in a tree I have only heard of one solution from a guy at the field, cutting down the tree (only if its legal and safe ;)

mach1 rc

Master member
I noticed that you have a FLYSKY radio. When I started the hobby I bought one that wouldn't bind and Bangood wouldn't let me return it even though it was ahead of their return deadline. I have head that its a great radio when working, so I was wondering what your experience with the radio was and where you got it from. If a plane is too high in a tree I have only heard of one solution from a guy at the field, cutting down the tree (only if its legal and safe ;)
My fly sky has been on pretty much every single scratch built and it works great. The receivers are a bit glitchy though. Cutting down the tree seems like the best option to me.