Mig-25 build

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
I was able to jerryrig the bullet connector by soldering the the poorly made outer sheath to the interior of the connector so it'll work until the new ones arive. I'm hoping to do the maden flight tomorrow.
16042781994642526528437672598193.jpg

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Just did the first flight on the Mig and it flew great! slow, but great. Sadly it was too dark to get any good footage of it but, the weatherman says there's going to be some good weather this week so I'll be getting some flight footage soon. Anyways my first impressions of this plane are that its very responsive at low speeds and the stall characteristics are very good but, my biggest problem with this airplane is that its painfully slow! I think its due to the edfs not getting enough air. Ill cut some "cheater holes" in the bottom to see if it makes a difference but overall I'm happy with this build.

danskis

Master member
I just looked carefully at this again. Those lines look great - they are unique and make the plane really stand out from other planes. Great job. Too bad you can't put them on the flat foam before you build the plane. Glad to hear it flys well. Looking forward to a video.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Just did the first flight on the Mig and it flew great! slow, but great. Sadly it was too dark to get any good footage of it but, the weatherman says there's going to be some good weather this week so I'll be getting some flight footage soon. Anyways my first impressions of this plane are that its very responsive at low speeds and the stall characteristics are very good but, my biggest problem with this airplane is that its painfully slow! I think its due to the edfs not getting enough air. Ill cut some "cheater holes" in the bottom to see if it makes a difference but overall I'm happy with this build.
Congrats! I can’t wait for the vid. (y)

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Just flew the mig the other day and I can say that the cheater holes work! This thing is a guided missile! It's also not by any means a turn fighter, it definitely needs a dedicated model airplane field to fly in. I wasn't able to get a video of it but I'll try to get on the next time I fly it.