FTFC24: Build-ruary by Zephyr1

Zephyr1

Elite member
Build skill level = 5
Pilot skill level = 4 ( I should crash more and push myself)

I've been going pretty hard on a new jet for FF 2024 for the last few months so i'm hoping this challenge will help me get my other planes for FF ready this year.

• ME-163 Komet (i will be rebuilding one from 2 years ago, so the plans are ready)
  • F9F Panther (same scale as my 70mm F-86 Sabre but with 3D printed fuel tanks that I've designed)
  • FT Arrow (need this for night flying at FF this year and I'm not insane enough to attempt 4 different scratch builds in a month)
  • MiG-15 ( i made a 70mm 6S MiG-17 last year so it should be easy enough to adapt the plans for a MiG-15 to pair nicely with the Panther
  • Lastly, I drew up some plans to make a BV 208 after seeing on on Rcgeeks wall, no idea if it'll happen.

Last edited:

Zephyr1

Elite member
IMG_2133.jpeg

FT Arrow is done, such a simple, great flying wing. I did install a switch and some LEDs on the wing spars for night flying

Last edited:

Zephyr1

Elite member
Wow. That looks fantastic! I cant wait to see that painted. Would you be willing to share the stl for the tip tanks please?
Yeah, I can share them, they're 3 parts, the two that make up the body are hollow and then there's a third that works as the connector.

I tried flying it yesterday but had an issues with the esc calibration. Will trying again soon.