Solved Mighty mini arrow compatibility check

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
20a ESC with a motor that states it can pull 23A, doesn't look like a good combination.

otherwise, your items don't look to bad.. My experiance has been to use a separate BEC from the the one in the ESC for the FPV gear, else you will end up with a whole lot of noise from the servos in the video feed (so depending on your FPV gear, another BEC might be needed).

OlliePackman

20a ESC with a motor that states it can pull 23A, doesn't look like a good combination.

otherwise, your items don't look to bad.. My experiance has been to use a separate BEC from the the one in the ESC for the FPV gear, else you will end up with a whole lot of noise from the servos in the video feed (so depending on your FPV gear, another BEC might be needed).
I don't use the sound in my video feed and I just have made a little pod with a camera and vtx that uses the balance lead of the battery to power both which I can strap from one plane to another in 2 seconds

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
I don't use the sound in my video feed and I just have made a little pod with a camera and vtx that uses the balance lead of the battery to power both which I can strap from one plane to another in 2 seconds
not, not audio noise, video static.

if your using the balance lead off the battery, then your camera/vtx probably have their own BEC/regulator in your module.