• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 "Fishbed"

Thanks,
The power system is not powerful as I would liked it, but it is a Brushless 2627-4300kV Outrunner EDF Motor that I was not using.
The plane is 700g so I think it could fly.:unsure:

BATTLEAXE

Thanks,
The power system is not powerful as I would liked it, but it is a Brushless 2627-4300kV Outrunner EDF Motor that I was not using.
The plane is 700g so I think it could fly.:unsure:
Is it a 70mm 5 blade? What ESC and battery

Namactual

That is one sweet looking build!(y)
I own a few 64mm 5 blades from 4100-4800kv. I think you will be fine, although it is hard to get a good sense of the size there.
Just go easy on the sticks. Those tip stalls look like they could be nasty on that thing.

I own a few 64mm 5 blades from 4100-4800kv. I think you will be fine, although it is hard to get a good sense of the size there.
Just go easy on the sticks. Those tip stalls look like they could be nasty on that thing.
Thank you Namactual. I will follow your advice. (y)

MIG-21 "Fishbed" Specs:

Length: 44" (1118 mm)
Wingspan: 26" (660mm)
Wing Area: 214 sq in.
Flying Weight: 885 g
Battery: 3s 11.1V 2200 mAh 45C
ESC: 30A internal SBEC with XT60 Connector
Motor: (1) 64 mm Brushless 2627-4300kV Outrunner Motor with 5 blade EDF unit
Servos: (3) 9g servos
Aileron: Yes
Elevators: Yes
Rudder: No
Flaps: No
Landing Gear: No
Material: Foam Board

BATTLEAXE

Thank you Namactual. I will follow your advice. (y)
If all else fails speed will be your friend