MS Bf-110

MS Bf-110 1.5

Please log in to download

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
amazing airplane, is there labelling on the internals and formers to show where all the formers go?

There is. they come in order, but I would highly recommend getting fusion 360 so you can see the cad model. It's very helpful for reference. Unfortunately, I can't build it or make a build video until April, so pictures of the model will have to suffice. I'll post pictures and instructions for all the important parts here.

Acel

@Whit Armstrong
Thank you for the eye opening thread, I really appreciate it. I am planning a B-26 and I am stuck when I try to flatten the body cones. I can make the metal sheet but can't unfold or flatten. Do you have any good suggestions what should I change?

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
@Whit Armstrong
Thank you for the eye opening thread, I really appreciate it. I am planning a B-26 and I am stuck when I try to flatten the body cones. I can make the metal sheet but can't unfold or flatten. Do you have any good suggestions what should I change?

Don’t use the sheet metal function in F360. Just use solid modeling for the skins, and you can unwrap them with exactflat or Meshmixer. (For that you would need to unstitch the body first.)