Multi Lipo charger suggestions.

Masonite111

I am new to the rc community and I am wondering what charger to buy. I bought 3 3s 2200mah batteries with xt60 connectors already installed on them. I would like to buy a charger that would charge all three at once but I fear that they are too expensive.

Since I am new, I would also appreciate any info on the stats for chargers and more info on cell balancers.

Links to products would also be well received.

Masonite111

thanks, reading the reviews and understanding the concept of this product, I realize that it doesn't charge anything faster and it has a massive potential for damage.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
With lipos, there is always a potential for damage if certain fundamentals aren't followed, especially when attempting to charge multiple packs at once. I will add this caveat, I don't charge multiple packs together for this reason.
Since you are new to lipos, it might be better to stick to one at a time on a decent charger. I still prefer that method and if you need to do more at a time, consider just getting multiple chargers. The Accucels, and really most chargers, can be run in multiples from a single computer power supply and if the power supply is capable of enough amperage, will have no trouble powering multiple chargers. Charging all 3 of those packs would only require just under 7amps, and should be easily done on a single PS.

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
I personally am not keen on the majority of multiple chargers out there, as really all that most of them are is a few Imax B6 chargers shoved into one case... And if something breaks, there goes all your charging posibilities. It would be much better to buy individual Imax type chargers and run them off an adapted computer PSU, that way, if one breaks, the replacement cost is minimal and you still have charging capabilities in the mean time.

I.E., I'm with teh Care Bear on this one, Care Bears know best!!:eek:

Last edited: