my um t 28 opinion

airhawk

Crashing Ace
ive had the um t 28 for a while and i still cant get a great flight after crashing and breaking a nose (of the plane) i replaced the entire front nose with dollar tree foam board the nose wait helped with the the flight characteristics but still way too nervous to keep it up in the air any tips ive always learned 4ch tethered to rudder paired with aileron so learning the proper way is hard thanks
-Airhawk:)

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
notreallyme has one of these. hopefully he will respond. I haven't gotten a chance to fly it yet.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
ok good i really need help with this thing i switched to collective pitch helis and quads for a while but i have to do planes cause there so much fun so i came back

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
I never had any issues with mine. Needs to be flown with some speed or it is twitchy. Replacing the nose with DTFB seems to me would add a lot of unnecessary weight to the nose.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
it balanced well

i had a lot of problems in shipping so this just replace the broken parts also i used even lighter electronics so it balanced out well here are

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
I flew Notreallyme's UMX T-28 today. It was very windy, the plane was a little twitchy but other then needing some trimming it flew great. I may pick one up although I wish it had AS3X. My Pitts handled the wind pretty well.

notreallyme

Yea it flew pretty good for being a micro plane in that wind and no AS3X. it does not seem to have the need nose weight that yours does airhawk.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
Yea it flew pretty good for being a micro plane in that wind and no AS3X. it does not seem to have the need nose weight that yours does airhawk.

mine came with a missing rudder broken nose banged up motor mount so kinda forced too add the nose weight

airhawk

Crashing Ace
but i think im getting better at flying it today i had to call off cause of wind today not very skilled on it yet

notreallyme

yea the wind today made it kind of touchy, the wind was pushing it around pretty good made it do things that it shouldn't do normally.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
i have to go to India in 3 weeks or so i have to rush to get all the flights in as possible cause its illegal to fly in India :(