Need Help With Tattu 1300mAh 3S 75C Lipo Battery

Pixltriffs

I have had this battery for about a year now but have hardly used it and it appears to be completely dead but there is no visible sines of damage or swelling but my charger won't charge it and it gives out no power at all when I hook it up to my battery tester and its a big problem for me right now any and all suggestions are appreciated.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
You need to revive the battery by charging it in nicad mode without the balance lead for about 30-60 seconds. Then you should be able to charge it normally in lipo mode. Be careful and guard against fire with a lipo bag etc.

Shurik-1960

3S are 3 banks that are connected in series. You need to charge EACH jar SEPARATELY . I insert 2 needles into the balancing connector (nearby)-this is one bank and I connect wires from any telephone charging at 5 volts.I put the battery in the frying pan (suddenly it pours) . It is necessary to constantly watch with a voltmeter how much voltage is on the needles, periodically disconnecting from the charge. It is enough to charge up to 3.7 volts (I usually charge up to 3.8 volts) each jar and computer charging "will see the battery and start charging it in LiPo mode. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to charge a battery that is deeply discharged through a power plug : when one of the cans is recharged, a fire with abundant smoke may occur.I use such a restored battery in radio control. It does not have excellent indicators of the new .

Pixltriffs

You need to revive the battery by charging it in nicad mode without the balance lead for about 30-60 seconds. Then you should be able to charge it normally in lipo mode. Be careful and guard against fire with a lipo bag etc.

Thanks for the suggestion I will be trying it.