Need tips and tricks for 3D flying

CheckMySix

Hey y'all... I'm looking for maybe some kind of guide or images for doing 3d flying tricks and technics. So, like what's the stick positions for a knife edge or display flyby (wing high without the turn) or, what I'm struggling with is trying to prop hang the simple cub or just keeping it 90° high alpha and straight. I know it'll take practice but, gotta be a simple guide like, right rudder, left aileron down elevator for this move or that.
This is what the forum is all about right? Learn from others and get gold info before nosing in...lol!

Thanks in advance!

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Hey y'all... I'm looking for maybe some kind of guide or images for doing 3d flying tricks and technics. So, like what's the stick positions for a knife edge or display flyby (wing high without the turn) or, what I'm struggling with is trying to prop hang the simple cub or just keeping it 90° high alpha and straight. I know it'll take practice but, gotta be a simple guide like, right rudder, left aileron down elevator for this move or that.
This is what the forum is all about right? Learn from others and get gold info before nosing in...lol!

Thanks in advance!
My students are told to get the feel of the required stick movements using a flight stabilizer. It removes wing gust upsets giving the wrong feedback when the controls are used to maintain the flight attitude. The other 2 things I recommend is to start with a largish model and work their way down to one of those little and twitchy birds.

One other thing for a beginner is to start your practice at great height because make a mistake and with the motor power available the descent can be extremely rapid.

Have fun!