• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New here.

Hi!

New here. I am not new to RC flight but I’m trying to get back into it because I really enjoy it, flite test has been making that easier. I just finished building Long EZ and have built the Sparrow. I bought the “Golf” kit set last year and tried to build the Simple Soarer but screwed up the wing and it went in the garbage can. I still have the fuselage but would really like to have plans to cut the wing again. I dream of building the P47. Hoping to find some good guidance here. Looking forward to reading this forum.

The Hangar

Hi!

New here. I am not new to RC flight but I’m trying to get back into it because I really enjoy it, flite test has been making that easier. I just finished building Long EZ and have built the Sparrow. I bought the “Golf” kit set last year and tried to build the Simple Soarer but screwed up the wing and it went in the garbage can. I still have the fuselage but would really like to have plans to cut the wing again. I dream of building the P47. Hoping to find some good guidance here. Looking forward to reading this forum.
Welcome to the forums! After a couple more builds you’ll be ready to tackle the P-47. The best advice I have for master series planes is not to rush any steps.
Have fun!

The “Golf” set as FT referred to it is a three plane starter set for a good price. The Simple Soarer, Tiny Trainer and the Sparrow. I also got the FT Long EZ at the same time. I think my launching technique for the Sparrow was either an overhand toss at an up angle or a wing tip hold and side arm fling, after getting the prop spinning with 3/4 power and my thumb on the elevator stick.