New...

LawnDarts

I'm new.
:p
</end thread>

Okay, seriously now. I am newish to ft forum. I've stalked long enough and the Rascal CNC project forced me to sign up.... Great, another forum that is going to cost me a ton of cash. *hands over wallet now* Just don't tell the wife! But i've been looking for a CNC router for years in a great price range and size. BAM here is one! amazing. It should work great for all my hobbies.

I am getting into RC planes, but still haven't maiden one. Currently building an converted Bird of Time, two x6 skywalkers for fpv, and a guillows 540 (which only needs to be covered). Plus 4 more unbuilt sailplane kits.

Hint for about my username- I've been in the rocketry (LPR to HPR) hobby for years and have about 60+ rockets built and a 15 foot peg board wall covered in unbuilt kits. This is also another reason why I wanted a CNC router. Cutting fins perfectly by hand gets old after awhile.

Oh anther hobby is paintball... I don't play much anymore, but this old man still gets out every once in awhile. :cool:

I am not sure what else to put, but there it is. Hoping to get out to FF this year for a day or two and making some new friends.