Parks and other places, seen from the air.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Excuse the following video's low quality. These go back to 2008 when I was still new to flying, and the camera quality was low, and the upload quality was lower, and worse than all of that, was my flying skills...

Nap o' The Earth contest entry:
For a flying contest with the theme of "flying low" on an rc flying forum (not this one) I decided to enter this video. Oddly enough, I won.

Downtown Defuniak Springs, FL

Using the same design of aircraft as the one used for my flying low contest entry, I shot this footage of the historic area of Defuniak Springs.

Morrison Spring Park, Ponce De Leon, FL

Located a little east of Defuniak Springs is a park that is centered around Morrison Spring. A poplular swimming spot for locals, and a scuba diving spot for folks from all around due to it's clear water, and large, easy to access cavern.

Morrison Spring Park, again.

Frank Jackson State Park, Opp, AL

My wife and I took a trip to Opp Alabama. We stopped at this state park, and I was particularly fascinated by the dam that created Lake Jackson.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Here's the plane I used for the Defuniak, and the contest entry videos...

Here is the one I used in the videos of Morrison, and Frank Jackson State Park.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
A little flying over my previous residence...

Then got some footage while one of the houses in the neighborhood was being attended to by the local fire department.

And some over the Destin Jetties in Destin Florida.

Then some beach flying in Santa Rosa Beach, FL

A little flight over Blackwater River State Park... before I knew they had restrictions against such things.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I tried getting into aircraft that were capable of hovering... like helicopters. I hate helicopters.

Flying a Blade 400 over Lake Stanley in Defuniak Springs, FL

A series of videos put together, flying my helicopter over various bodies of water.

Back to Morrison Spring, in Ponce De Leon, FL

Then another attempt with the helicopter.

This video was the last I tried shooting using a helicopter. I sold them all a few months after this. I prefer multi rotor aircraft for hover capable airframes.