Parkzone F4F Wildcat

JRSully9

Hey Guys

Was just wondering if anyone happened to know whether the Wildcat could be fitted with a Power 15? If so, what kind of
modifications would have to be made, if any?

Cheers

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Hey Guys

Was just wondering if anyone happened to know whether the Wildcat could be fitted with a Power 15? If so, what kind of

Cheers

That's a pretty big motor for that airframe. I would imagine that you'd have too much torque.

JRSully9

Yeah no worries, I was just wondering since I had the power 15 and some electronics sitting around from another parkzone and I thought
that the Wildcat looked really nice and many people have said good things about it. Thanks anyways.

John Campbell

Hey Guys

Cheers
That would be a crazy mix with a way over powered airframe... I think that it would be hard to get a good CG, and would require more power, thereby meaning more battery and weight... Do not think it would be a good mix.

John

raven63

raven
Flew it five times, one hard landing and one wing broke off. Five minutes repair and airborne again ;)
Great plane!!

WarbirdFan66

F4F Wildcat - one of Parkzones best Planes

Hi guys,

my F4-F has 840min of flighttime so far and its one of my favorite planes. Its everything you need, if you are going for a relaxed sunday afternoon flight, or wild aircombat maneuvers, the Wildcat is always with you.
It has lots of power and you can use really cheap 3s 1300mAh lipos.
The Plane is easy to transport and fits even in the smalest car, just slide the battery in an off you go. The midmounted wings make her easy to land too, sand, grass, or snow, she dont care...one of Parkzones best Planes if you ask me...and she even looks great.
And the best thing is, right now you can get it for an ridiculously low price all over the place...so if you dont have one and you are looking for a great little flyer, now is your time to get one.:D

John Campbell

Hi guys,

my F4-F has 840min of flighttime so far and its one of my favorite planes. Its everything you need, if you are going for a relaxed sunday afternoon flight, or wild aircombat maneuvers, the Wildcat is always with you.
It has lots of power and you can use really cheap 3s 1300mAh lipos.
The Plane is easy to transport and fits even in the smalest car, just slide the battery in an off you go. The midmounted wings make her easy to land too, sand, grass, or snow, she dont care...one of Parkzones best Planes if you ask me...and she even looks great.
And the best thing is, right now you can get it for an ridiculously low price all over the place...so if you dont have one and you are looking for a great little flyer, now is your time to get one.:D

You are right, and that fits for most parkzone planes.... Only difference, I like the 2200 battery. Longer flight time and more weight in the nose helps out a little.