Part Two of my Lidl foam glider + foamboard Vulcan build. It's FINISHED!

Bonzofly

Part Two of my Lidl foam glider + foamboard Vulcan build. It's FINISHED!

Maiden video will be here tomorrow and it flies like a dream. 😄. Watch this space.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice conversion mate good luck on the maiden. Just a thought though as with my old eyes it looks like the prop is on backwards for a pusher style set up to me. Might wanna be sure the letters are facing the direction of flight other wise your going to lose a whole buncha power.

Bonzofly

Thanks mate. Flew it yesterday, and it flew like a dream. Bit underpowered, would not power loop but nice and slow and easy. Video for that will be online tomorrow. And I maidened the original all foamboard design today. Video for that will be out in a couple of days. Boy, that was QUICK! Scared the life out of me but flew well.

Prop is the right way too I can assure you mate. There is not such thing in fact ( as I'm sure you know) as a 'pusher prop'. The prop is mounted with the size info stamped facing foward just the same way as if it was on the nose of a model. In other words pulling the air!

PS I'm lucky enough , as my YT channel is monetised (5,600 subscribers) and I derive a small self employed income from it, that my flying is not just recreational. PLUS I have a non-club field that complies with CAA regs 5 mins away that I can fly in.