Phoenix Spacewalker Mk II arf

epiper93

For Christmas this year I received an ARF (yay!!) got this thing out of the box. And was amazed at the quality. I have seen some of these Phoenix Models on tower hobbies site. Never really took them seriously because of the price. When it comes to this hobby especially I agree wholeheartedly with the "you get what you pay for" methodology. But after having this thing built in 6 Hours. And with 3 flights under its belt, I would love to give Phoenix some of my business. I was wondering if any of you have any of their models and if so if you have any good (or horror) stories to share? I will say on a rough field you may want to ignore the pre drilled holes on the landing gear. And move them 3mm toward the nose of the plane and about 2 mm down. Mine came out a little tail heavy but a little bit of 5 minute epoxy and a 1 oz lead weight solves all of my problems. Measuring from the CG provided in the manual. Nicer than any of my Sig or Seagull ARF's comparable if not better than Great planes Arfs.