What are the diferences between the Flerken Mk 1 and 2

AdamBomb210

I am currently looking to build a Flerken as my first plane that I build myself (I had a few RTF E-Flight planes a while back). I think I may have accses to a laser cutter, so I thought I would get the plans and cut them myself. Thing is, the plans are only available for the Mk 1 as far as I can tell. What are the diffences, and is there any reason I should buy the kit instead of cutting it myself? If I don't have accses to the laser, can I cut by hand? Any insights are much apreciated.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I am currently looking to build a Flerken as my first plane that I build myself (I had a few RTF E-Flight planes a while back). I think I may have accses to a laser cutter, so I thought I would get the plans and cut them myself. Thing is, the plans are only available for the Mk 1 as far as I can tell. What are the diffences, and is there any reason I should buy the kit instead of cutting it myself? If I don't have accses to the laser, can I cut by hand? Any insights are much apreciated.
If you are refering to MKR, that is FT Maker Foam. It's the type of foam board used in the speed build kit. It is the white water resistant foam board.
Buying the kit will get you all the airframe parts you'll need, as well as eliminating the time it takes to cut by hand. It will also take time/effort to prep the plans for cnc cutting. When cutting by hand, there is no "cupping" of the foam edges.
Also, the parts in the kit can be used as templates for future use in repairs or entire builds.