post your lipo collection and how you store them

Snoggle

I have an "up" side and a "down" side to my batteries. Ones facing up are charged, ones facing down, are in need of charging.

thats clever but i would be affraid to forget to "turn" a battery on the right side after use, so i rather rely on quick check with a battery checker before flight. nice and organized transportation of your lipos in that boxes though, really like that! :D

fred0000

oh sorry i forgot to mention that i checked the results the lipo checkers gave with my trusty multimeter at home and the results were (again with bias of ~0.01V) the same as on the lipo checkers.

thanks for the heads up, i'm going to keep an eye on them as i've stated, I would hate if one of my packs were to get overcharged even once. i'm gunna cross my fingers and hope mine keep working the way they've been working.

My LiPo collection and Hitec X4AC Charger. A $10 Plano tackle box works well for my LiPo's. I can hold 18 3S 2200's, a few 3S 1000's and a few 3S 500's.

LIPOS.002.jpg

LIPOS.004.jpg

LIPOS.001.jpg

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
OK, now I have some more batteries, so I found a plastic organizer for them. The batteries fit like a glove.

Flite Test sticker is mandatory for success. Along with wearing the Flite Test T-shirt.

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

See? I need another 3S 2200mAh and another 3S 1300mAh!