Power Pod A/F Simple Cub Plans

BlowBoaterJoe

Hey Everyone!

New to the forum and Flite Test. Recently just got back into the hobby since I was a young child (23 now). Bought a Stratosurfer and love it but really wanted to start building. I got back into RC with Quads so I wanted to be able to utilize the extra quad motors I have from my 5" quad. That is what led me to designing to the Power Pack A/F (I am assuming you could use both from my research of the power packs) Simple Cub!

Please let me know if anything is incorrect or if this absolutely will not work (or if this has already been done). I scaled the design to fit the mini power pod and also re sized the cavities to be correct with the water resistant foam. Thanks and have an awesome day! View attachment FT SIMPLE CUB PLANS A-F Pack TEST.pdf

BlowBoaterJoe

I'll hopefully be building it this weekend. Wont be adding any electronics (need to order a bunch) but I'll try and post some pictures of how it came out

Michael9865

Elite member
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum and Flite Test. Recently just got back into the hobby since I was a young child (23 now). Bought a Stratosurfer and love it but really wanted to start building. I got back into RC with Quads so I wanted to be able to utilize the extra quad motors I have from my 5" quad. That is what led me to designing to the Power Pack A/F (I am assuming you could use both from my research of the power packs) Simple Cub!

Please let me know if anything is incorrect or if this absolutely will not work (or if this has already been done). I scaled the design to fit the mini power pod and also re sized the cavities to be correct with the water resistant foam. Thanks and have an awesome day! View attachment 104590

Welcome back to the hobby. Looks like a good and fun project.