Protected Plans

mcmoyer

I downloaded the FT Simple Stick from the FTCA page. I'm unable to get it to print in anything other than 8.5 x 11. I have no issue printing other pdf docs in 11x17, but when I load up this file, it makes it look like my printer doesn't even have the option of printing in 11x17. Could the print size have been inadvertently locked down? Anyone else been successful printing this in 11x17?

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
I downloaded the FT Simple Stick from the FTCA page. I'm unable to get it to print in anything other than 8.5 x 11. I have no issue printing other pdf docs in 11x17, but when I load up this file, it makes it look like my printer doesn't even have the option of printing in 11x17. Could the print size have been inadvertently locked down? Anyone else been successful printing this in 11x17?
I believe that those are tiled for letter (8.5x11) paper since that's what most home printers use. You could tile it for 11x7 with free software like inkscape. It is odd that it won't just print on 11x7 though, so can you take a screenshot or screen recording of where you're getting stuck?

mcmoyer

This plan pdf is an all in one plan where pages 10-34 are tiled at 8.5x11 and pages 34-45 are tiled at 11x17.

mcmoyer

My wife just left the office and I was remoting into her computer to print it. So I'm unable take a screenshot now.

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Here's my settings, it worked for my printer on windows:
1628827998303.png