Question for the Flite Test Crew

JCJMW

Good Evening All

Just like to say I am a big fan of the Website and the YouTube channel. I am fairly new to the hobby and have used your site as a kind of flight school to teach me how to operate quadcopters. Actually i just ordered the Head Play HD goggles, and I am very excited to get into FPV with them and start flying from the cockpit of my 250 size quadcopter.

I currently work in the aviation industry as a technician and recently saw the Flite test crew fly in a winch towed glider. I remember them saying that if we would like to see them fly in any other full scale aircraft we should request it.

I would like to request it. Lets see all kinds of flying experiences!

However now onto the meat of the post....

I need to get into contact with someone on the team so that I can speak with them regarding the possibility, remember not saying anything 100% here, of a media flight with the company I work for. As this channel has a huge amount of hits and many subscribers it would be a really good opportunity to get the message of my company, of their Skill, professionalism and teamwork out there in a big way! I realize all this is quite vague however for security purposes I cannot divulge what Aircraft they would possibly be flying in and exactly who i work for in such a public forum.

Please have one of the members of the team contact me, or leave contact information in the post so I can personally get in contact with them and start the ball rolling so my public affairs team can get in contact with them

Thank you for your time

JCJMW