questions about GPS and flight maps please help

ant123drone

Hello all hopefully someone can help me. So my situation is that recently I purchased a dji phantom 4 drone, in which I really enjoy. One thing that I wanted to be able to do though was be able to modify my drone, basically tinker with it try new things and what not. So I purchased this drone called Anti gravity storm drone from Helipal it has a naza v2 flight controller with Gps, I also ordered a frysky x12s transmitter 2.4 ghz, and purchased a L9R reciever for the radio. I also bought a couple fpv screens that have a diversity receiver built into them enabling me to use 2 antenna to choose the better reception the fpv setup is 5.8ghz.
Anyhow to get to my question I started powering things up I have the fpv setup, I have the screens displaying the video feed from my gopro, The only problem I have is that I really wanted and thought that the gps would give me sattelite maps with a flight direction arrow to show where I am when out of line of sight, similiar to the phantom 4 drone. I was thinking I might need to add telemetry module to get this info, Is adding telemetry possible considering I already have the 5.8 and 2.4 frequency used, I found the DJI ground station with Bluetooth for I pad which would work perfectly but the range is only like 1km, in which isn't gonna work for me, looking for long range setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Anthony