RC Afterhours

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Well a massive change took place this past weekend with Chris announcing his departure.
I will taking over the podcast as lead host.

If you have any special guest requests or crash stories please feel free to email them to
rcafterhourspodcast@gmail.com or message me here.

Thanks.

Andre.

OliverW

Legendary member
Well a massive change took place this past weekend with Chris announcing his departure.
I will taking over the podcast as lead host.

If you have any special guest requests or crash stories please feel free to email them to
rcafterhourspodcast@gmail.com or message me here.

Thanks.

Andre.
Hi Andre. My dad spent 3 years building a massive balsa/plywood cessna skymaster. He fiber glassed and painted the whole thing. It was a beast with a wingspan of 10 feet. On about the 15th flight the left wing folded and it hit the ground. All that was left was toothpicks. The front 55cc engine was destroyed.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
For guest requests, my favorites were when community designers were interviewed and part of the show, back towards the more "call in show" era.

Captain Video

Andre
I have enjoyed your podcasts and look forward to hearing more into the future. My two sons and I met you Sunday afternoon at FFOH19 and I would like to offer any assistance you might need. feel free to PM me. Good Luck.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
For guest requests, my favorites were when community designers were interviewed and part of the show, back towards the more "call in show" era.

I think the call in show would be fun but maybe better as a live event vs a recorded podcast.

Captain Video

I agree, there is something cool about a live cast vs a podcat. At one time I was in charge of a tv studio in downtown Columbus and we did two live shows daily and it was such a great feeling when we completed a show.

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Glad to hear you'll be keeping it going Andre! I know time zone differences are difficult to manage, but if I can ever be of help, let me know. You know where to find me. ;)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I know a lot of people enjoy the live show format, but please do keep in mind the audience segment that has kids and spouses and has never once been able to join a live youtube / facebook / other RC show in 4 years of downloading and enjoying podcasts. This segment still really enjoys listening to the recorded podcast of the live event! (and I think this segment is bigger than just me, but who knows - maybe it's just this one squeeky wheel rodent!)

OliverW

Legendary member
Hi Andre. My dad spent 3 years building a massive balsa/plywood cessna skymaster. He fiber glassed and painted the whole thing. It was a beast with a wingspan of 10 feet. On about the 15th flight the left wing folded and it hit the ground. All that was left was toothpicks. The front 55cc engine was destroyed.
20180721_125842.jpg