RC B2 Spirit

Clement

Hello guys, I will like to purchase a realistic looking RC B2 Spirit, I found one online named LX B2 Stealth Bomber Dual 64mm EDF jet with retracts, it has a wingspan of about 1600mm. However the reviews I saw online about this model are all bad but they are from about 2011 so not recent.

Please does anyone have experience with this model and will you advice me to purchase it?

Are there other good realistic looking RC B2 Spirit models I can purchase with a wingspan of 1600mm or less.

Looking forward to your reply guys, I recently fell in love with the B2 Spirit and will really really like to purchase an RC model

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hello guys, I will like to purchase a realistic looking RC B2 Spirit, I found one online named LX B2 Stealth Bomber Dual 64mm EDF jet with retracts, it has a wingspan of about 1600mm. However the reviews I saw online about this model are all bad but they are from about 2011 so not recent.

Please does anyone have experience with this model and will you advice me to purchase it?

Are there other good realistic looking RC B2 Spirit models I can purchase with a wingspan of 1600mm or less.

Looking forward to your reply guys, I recently fell in love with the B2 Spirit and will really really like to purchase an RC model

There seems to be several arf's on the market but they are smaller then what you are asking for. Maybe look into modding an FT Kraken to suit your needs.

Clement

There seems to be several arf's on the market but they are smaller then what you are asking for. Maybe look into modding an FT Kraken to suit your needs.
I don’t mind smaller sizes as long as they look realistic. Please say again, I should look into what please?

L Edge

Master member
How much experience have you had with EDF"s?
Have you had experience with landing gear and have available a hard surface to takeoff and land? ( to prevent ingesting dirt, wet grass and small pebbles)
Have you flown any plane that gives ground effects because the B2 wing is very close to the ground and will float like a butterfly before it flares out?

If so, I would search youtube videos(don't pick company reps) and make sure the videos show both takeoffs and landings to see what happens to the average flyer. I fly an X-47B that I designed.

Clement

How much experience have you had with EDF"s?
Have you had experience with landing gear and have available a hard surface to takeoff and land? ( to prevent ingesting dirt, wet grass and small pebbles)
Have you flown any plane that gives ground effects because the B2 wing is very close to the ground and will float like a butterfly before it flares out?

If so, I would search youtube videos(don't pick company reps) and make sure the videos show both takeoffs and landings to see what happens to the average flyer. I fly an X-47B that I designed.
I don't have much experience with EDFs but I recently joined a flying club and I will buy a trainer rc plane to learn how to fly, all these are to prepare me for the B2 Spirit. I have checked Youtube and the only one i saw for sale is the LX B2 Stealth Bomber Dual 64mm EDF jet with retracts, the other B2 spirits on youtube were scratch built and designed by hobbyists and are not for sale.

The challenge I have is that the LX B2 Stealth Bomber Dual 64mm EDF jet with retracts has bad reviews and I have not found any other version which is why I came to this forum to see if anyone knows of other versions for sale or has personal experience with the LX B2 Stealth Bomber Dual 64mm EDF jet with retracts