Real Flight 7.5 Controller

jack10525

I've got a real fight 7.5 simulator with the tactic radio. The radio connects to my pc with a wireless dongle. My 11 year old nephew is really into rc and was asking about clearview simulator since real flight is extremely overpriced now. I've played with clearview a long time ago but not with the real fight radio. I downloaded the free version of clearview but can't get the controller to show up. I guess clearview needs a cabled radio to work? Just looking for a cheaper option than real flight.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I've got a real fight 7.5 simulator with the tactic radio. The radio connects to my pc with a wireless dongle. My 11 year old nephew is really into rc and was asking about clearview simulator since real flight is extremely overpriced now. I've played with clearview a long time ago but not with the real fight radio. I downloaded the free version of clearview but can't get the controller to show up. I guess clearview needs a cabled radio to work? Just looking for a cheaper option than real flight.
Rcdeskpilot is free as is phoenixrc. Both should work fine