Repairing your Plane

kb9ta

Help I had one of those days when I should of sated home or left when the guy was teaching how to fly my plan. Well I did not so another person was going to help me as I'm in a power wheelchair. As I as taking off he garbed my DX6i out of my hand and the plane took a hard let bank into a wood safety wall an destroyed the hole front the plane and broke the motor shaft. well all the shops 50 miles do not carry them and the suppler is on back order, Power 15 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 950Kvower. So looking on a way to fix the shaft.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
what was he thinking. i don't know about fixing the shaft might as-well buy a new motor and a buddy box wire also what was the material
of the plane if foam just use dollar tree foam board or something like it
hope this helped and all the best repairing the plane
-Airhawk:)

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
I'm new but I don't think a bent shaft can be fixed. You can replace them but you need some sort of press to push the old one out and the new one in. Probably easier to order a new motor. Maybe you can find a local club and get help that way.

SkyEye

If your a lazy beginner like me (not saying you are) you can bend it with a wrench or hammer and say that it's good enough

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
what model of plane are you flying? I have heard of people ordering back ordered products from HH and still getting them within a week.