• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Robbe Air Beaver DHC-2

Bjarnek

The last flight this season with seaplane as the smaller ponds already have a layer of ice. So now it's a quieter period with less flying until the snow has arrived, then it's on with the skies and full time flying again. May come a little less snow than last year when we had over 2m (6.6 feet) in our driveway.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ;)

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice plane mate. In some of those shots its hard to tell its rc.

I think that is one of you top planes visually. The lights set it off specially at dusk.

Bjarnek

Nice plane mate. In some of those shots its hard to tell its rc.

I think that is one of you top planes visually. The lights set it off specially at dusk.
Thx PsyBorg. It's a great plane and it looks great in the sky, some really nice details on this model.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yes sir. It does look nice in the air. Specually with the wing rock as you came in to land. Looked pretty realistic to me.

Bjarnek

It's a fun but demanding plane to fly. Absolutely not a first model, more like third or forth. It was a gentle breeze from the side and that made me rock the wings, so it's very a sensitive model.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Oh Im not critisizing you piloting I just mean it looks more like a full scale plane when it did that just before landing.

I could not tell it was giving you any problems at all as you are always so smooth and composed.

Bjarnek

Oh Im not critisizing you piloting I just mean it looks more like a full scale plane when it did that just before landing.

I could not tell it was giving you any problems at all as you are always so smooth and composed.
I didn't take it as criticism, I did take it more like a compliment from you due to that this isn't an easy model to fly......;)

I just wanted to explain that this is not a good model to start with even that is high wing model for those that wanted a nice scale like model. When watching a video can it seems like it's a easy model to fly in a nice size with just 150cm (60") wingspan.

Great video and nice plane!
Thank you....... :D