Rotor Riot Crashing Flite Fest 2016

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
hehe I saw that. I had to poke fun at FGA for the face slap part in the middle on the YT page. That looks like such an awesome time for sure.

It is so impressive seeing those guys fly gaps at 30+ mph. It raises the respect a bit higher when you see them trying to hit a gap barely wider then the quad that is moving like that cargo plane. and doing it although not so gracefully as usual. :p

Nerobro

A Severe Lack of Sense
hehe I saw that. I had to poke fun at FGA for the face slap part in the middle on the YT page. That looks like such an awesome time for sure.

It is so impressive seeing those guys fly gaps at 30+ mph. It raises the respect a bit higher when you see them trying to hit a gap barely wider then the quad that is moving like that cargo plane. and doing it although not so gracefully as usual. :p

They're HIGHLY skilled pilots. They also have editors on their side to make their flying look better. If you watch their Chernobyl flights, one guy dives the antennas at the Duga array. But that didn't happen the first time... it was like the fifith or sixth time. :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I have watched every episode of Rotor Riot multiple times as well as about 90% of their pilots personal channels. I check for new vids every morning from all of them while having my morning coffee. I probably link or use their videos to help answer peoples questions more then anyone on FT so far as they have a few that are really helpful.