Solved Runcam Camera settings

Mandoman21

I've been flying FPV with my Runcam eagle and an immersion RC VTX for over a year now. Out of the box, the camera settings were amazing and adjusted very well between lowlight through trees and brighter areas higher up. However recently I decided to mess with the settings to see if I could get better quality and mess around with the lowlight/almost night vision settings in the camera and in doing so I messed up the perfect settings that came with the camera out of the box. So I reset the settings to default through the cameras options menu and screwed it up. That being said...

Does anyone have any suggestions on what camera settings I can use that provide good quality or the out of the box settings?
Thanks!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
There is a calibration set up in the menu. Put the lens cap on it and run that. Then check the view again. You may have to default the settings one more time after. That usually clears up wonkyness for me.

Mandoman21

There is a calibration set up in the menu. Put the lens cap on it and run that. Then check the view again. You may have to default the settings one more time after. That usually clears up wonkyness for me.
Thanks! I think my issue was that I set to default while in the dimly lit basement, so it calibrated to that light. I haven’t taken it up yet but just from what I’m seeing on the ground and moving it around, it looks fine.