SAAB 210, did you know this plane?

The Fopster

Master member
Hi guys/gals!
Did someone knew this plane? more details on the video ;)
This is my first video with English Subtitles, just activate them on youtube. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if i should start to make videos with english audio too.
Cya!!

Very cool looking plane! Don’t think I ever saw one before - thanks for sharing

ergomir

Wow, nice build. I didn't know about this plane either! Looks like someone needs to make one out of foam!
Ohh yes, i agree! it´s very roomy inside, and surely could fit al the components in a better way than this one.

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 1

ennobee

I heard about that one. It was something like the proof of concept prototype for what would later become the Saab Draken. I don't know of any blueprints though, I just saw pictures.

I agree it would make a nice model, especially for the stem EZ-flyers series. Then again, so would the real Draken......

ergomir

I heard about that one. It was something like the proof of concept prototype for what would later become the Saab Draken. I don't know of any blueprints though, I just saw pictures.

I agree it would make a nice model, especially for the stem EZ-flyers series. Then again, so would the real Draken......

Oh yes, the Draken it´s a beauty, but for this one my mates at the airfield called "Surubí" ´cause it has the same ugly face as the catfish show it here in the picture.... and it´s true! lol

Attachments

• surubi.JPG
    surubi.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 0