Eric Robb YouTube Channel

Ericrobb

Hey guys my name is Eric, and I have been following Flite Test for 5 years now, and I love their content. I am currently going to the University of Cincinnati for Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering and Posting Videos on youtube when I'm not in school.

I post videos about everything RC and 3d printing related. If you Guys could check out my channel and give me a sub if you like what you see that would be great. I'll try to keep you guys up to date here when I release new videos.

Also If you have anything that you would like to see in a video let me know I would love to hear from you.
If you like what you see let me know and give me some feedback in this form.

Ericrobb

Can I Fly FPV at Night???

Hey guys, I figured out how to add a night vision fpv camera to my mobula 6. I discovered the power of Night Vision! It is so Cool

Questions: Let me know in the comments

Please like and subscribe

Check it out Here:

Ericrobb

I just wired up my 3D Printed RC SpaceX Rocket today!

Let me know if you have any questions?

Suggestions for upcoming videos?

Check out part 1 Here:

Ericrobb

Painting the Easy Way!!

I just wanted to show you guys how to paint foam board airplanes like my FT Scout.

If you like this video hit the like button to support my channel and make sure you also subscribe to my channel to keep up on upcoming videos.

Questions: leave any questions in the comments, and I will answer them ASAP.

Check out the Video Here:

Ericrobb

Electric Powered SpaceX Rocket |Part 2|

This is part two of the rocket series where I build this 3d printed rocket based off of the SpaceX Falcon 9.

I hope you guys liked the video and hit the like button. Subscribe to my channel for upcoming progress videos.

Check it out Here:

Ericrobb

SpaceX Rocket Build |Part 3|

Hey Guys, Today I worked on my 3d printed rocket, and got the landing legs working. I hope you guys liked the video and if you did hit that subscribe button and also give me a like on the video.

Suggestions for upcoming videos --- Leave a Comment --- Questions?

Check it out HERE:

Ericrobb

New Release!
I flew my FT Scout in the Snow with Pontoons. It was a great flight and Im glad to share it with you guys. I hope you guys liked the video and if you did hit that subscribe button and also give me a like on the video.
Check it out Here:

Ericrobb

I 3D printed these landing skis for my ft tiny trainer. Hope you guys enjoy the install and flight. If you guys liked the video hit that subscribe button and also give me a like on the video.
Check it out Here:

Ericrobb

DIY Rocket Engines - Easy and Cheap!

I made these really cool rocket engines that I hope you guys like. Let me know in the comments section if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Please Like and Subscribe!

Check it out Here:

Last edited:

Ericrobb

Today I made some More rocket motors and attempted to fly them. Check in tomorrow to hopefully see a better result. Please like and subscribe for more videos.
Check it out here:

Ericrobb

How to make Electric Rocket Igniters (FUSES)

I am really happy with this video, Some ups and downs, but success in the end. I hope you guys like it. I made some electric Igniters for my Homemade rocket, and I wanted to show you guys how I did it. Let me know in the comments if this helped you, and If you have any question. Thanks for watching and Have a great day!
Check it out here:

Ericrobb

Rocket Stability (Simple)

Rocket aerodynamics is so cool! Today, I want to talk about how rockets fly straight, and how we can get our diy rocket in the air.

Let me know in the comments if this helped you, and If you have any question. Thanks for watching and Have a great day!

Check it out here:

Ericrobb

Today I repaired my Hobby King Desert Fox and drove it on the snow. If you like this video give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.
If you have any questions leave a comment and I will reply promptly.
Check it out Here:

Ericrobb

I made this really cool Twin Boom RC Airplane that I wanted to share with you guys. If you like this video make sure to like and subscribe.

Leave any question in the comments. Have a great day!

Check it out here:

Ericrobb

Micro Calypso Build/Setup

Just wanted to show you guys this really cool airplane is only about $60.

If you have any questions leave them in the comments section.

Check it out Here:

GliderFlyer

Elite member
Micro Calypso Build/Setup

Just wanted to show you guys this really cool airplane is only about $60.

If you have any questions leave them in the comments section.

Check it out Here:
Cool video!
I thought the Calypso was discontinued.
The amazon link says it is Currently unavailable.

Ericrobb

That Tree Monster reached up and snatched my plane out of the air again. I have a few tricks up my sleeves that I want to share with you guys. Check it out Here:

Ericrobb

So I built this Flying Titanic Plane a few years back, and I never got it to fly, so I got it back out and fixed it up, and it still would not fly. If you have any suggestions as to what I could do to make it take flight, then please let me know in the comments.
Check it out Here: