Weevil Genius YouTube channel!

Charlie420

Hi Everyone! Been lurking around here for awhile. I love RC and have been building models for a very long time. Last year I started a YouTube channel called The Weevil Genius. Pretty much just for fun and so I could show people what I was up to.

This is one of my videos. A Pteranodon build and fly. I have others too. Hope you like it! Model was a lot of fun to build and after a lot of testing ended up flying really well.

If you have a channel too, sub me I'll be happy to sub you back twice. Just let me know in the comments. Thanks!

Charlie

FPVAirCombat

Very interesting build and clever solution to directional stability problem. I am genuinely impressed by your building skills and intrigued about your future build. Subbed!

Check out my channel, too, for formation fun!

Charlie420

Very interesting build and clever solution to directional stability problem. I am genuinely impressed by your building skills and intrigued about your future build. Subbed!

Check out my channel, too, for formation fun!

Thanks! Planning to do a build series on the 4 meter model. Hope to have that going in the next few weeks. Subbed ya back twice. Great channel btw. Thanks again!